Oct 14, 2014

Green Queen




This healthy café is run by Ika and Ove on the outskirts of Möllan. The café itself doesn't have a lot of seats but you may sit outside by some tables, though bare in mind that Nobelvägen might get a bit noisy during the day. If that is the case, then you can always head over to the beautiful Jesus park, which has a perfectly fine lawn that makes great for sitting on as well as the fact that you've got a great view over the park.

One of my friends asked if there were any pastries without gluten at this café. The thing is that all pastries are baked without flour because Ika doesn't believe in processed food. The pastries don´t even contain white sugar but they do contain a lot of different variations of nuts, seeds as well as chocolate. I personally chose a very delicious Snickerboll and my friend picked out a Raw chocolate lavender cheesecake for herself.

Green Queen also happens to have an espresso machine, which makes perfect coffee if you want good tasting coffee. But I would really advice you to try their healthy Smoothies or the Raw Shakes when you're here. I actually asked Ika what she would recommend for me who have had a cold for about a week and she advised me to try out the " To bee or not to bee ", which contains buckthorn and be pollen and some other goodies. I'm not sure if it was a coincidence but the very next morning I woke up full of energy and I literally jumped out of my bed without my horrible cold! :)


Some info
Americano 26
Brunch on Sundays
There are two brunches:
One Raw food and the other one a bit more traditional with scones.
Wifi - Yes

Getting there
Nobelv 30/Simrishamnsg 42
Mon 11-18
Closed Tuesdays
Wed-Thu 11-18
Fri-Sun 11-16.30
070-694 53 12
Website


No comments:

Post a Comment